Thursday, March 6, 2008

wow moments

I just found this self-description on eldest's website "social" account:

Urm. I am annoying^.^ I hate mean people. I love my friends, i hate my friends....What else? I LOVE RAMAN! I can not spell for my life, but I can define almost any word you give me, unless you happen to be Jordan, I go to SJA, William thinks i am weird, and I am, I have a Little sister, my BFFS are Alli, Sara, Jessie, Vicki, Mae, Stacy, Malli, Katie, And Dallis. I am currently seeing Jordan Dillon, and....thats about it. OH! I play three instuments, The Viola, The Flute, and The Piccolo. I am a little tiny blond chick, and proud of it... I love my mommy, even though I say I don't (yes, I DO!!!)

OMG--she publicly LOVES me. Do you see that people? She loves me and she puts it on her website for all her friends to see. Wow.

Yeah, I've had a martini and am a bit effusive. But holy cow, my teenager just said SHE LOVES ME. Publicly. Where her friends can see it. Unless you have a teenager, you have no idea how rare a phenomena this is! And . . . urm . . . yes, I find her spelling and grammar reprehensible. But in my slightly tipsy state, I'll take the love and ignore the English.

2 comments:

Seriously said...

Yeah!!! This is something I am major-ly worried about.

Irish Gumbo said...

Ignoring English, or any language, is sometimes recommended when it comes to love :)