Yes, they are decent photos and they are pretty and sweet but . . . err. Oh dear. Not so different than what I would have done at that age had I had the opportunity. But, blah. Just blah.
Her page is set for friends only (at my absolute insistence). But now that you, tonks, are a member you can click through by my comments on her pictures. If you can't figure that out, let me know and I'll spell it out.
Well, now I forgot what I was going to write. It was witty and funny and involved sniper scopes, automatic weaponry and mothers across America saying, "Thank you, NRA!" But now I've forgotten it.
I don't think my boyfriend in high school would have ever agreed to that (too cool to be sweet?). So at least he does seem like a sweetheart. Little comfort, I know.
I couldn't figure out who the new boyfriend reminded me of and then, I was watching the Disney channel with the Tonklings and it hit me: he looks like a Jonas Brother!
8 comments:
I saw this on her Facebook page this morning and all I have to say is ew....!
I... ummm... if they were anyone else... I would think they were so sweet and actually kinda pretty. But... since they are of your daughter... YIKES!!
Has she got this set so that anyone in the world can read her page, or is it invited friends only?
(I also admire the ability to take self-portraits and not look like they are.)
Yes, they are decent photos and they are pretty and sweet but . . . err. Oh dear. Not so different than what I would have done at that age had I had the opportunity. But, blah. Just blah.
Her page is set for friends only (at my absolute insistence). But now that you, tonks, are a member you can click through by my comments on her pictures. If you can't figure that out, let me know and I'll spell it out.
LOL - I can just hear it now. It is not bad enough that you spy on her, now your friends are doing it too. But we are cool moms (O.o) so its okay.
But tonks, after you get to know her better in May--and are officially deemed "cool", you can send her a friend invite and see everything! Muwahahaha!
Well, now I forgot what I was going to write. It was witty and funny and involved sniper scopes, automatic weaponry and mothers across America saying, "Thank you, NRA!" But now I've forgotten it.
I don't think my boyfriend in high school would have ever agreed to that (too cool to be sweet?). So at least he does seem like a sweetheart. Little comfort, I know.
I couldn't figure out who the new boyfriend reminded me of and then, I was watching the Disney channel with the Tonklings and it hit me: he looks like a Jonas Brother!
Post a Comment