Anything I want to blog about right now, I can't. It has to do with my job and I don't need to be stupid. But I can't think of anything else to write about.
I'm going to ANOTHER swim meet. Blah.
Elder remain angsty. Same song, second verse.
I had fun getting drinks with friends last night. After I left I felt like I talked too much and didn't listen enough. BAD habit. Then I made a mad dash to the mall to pick up new suit pants. Barely made it. Glad my friend suggested I call them. They let me into the store after 9 to pick them up. Banana Republic is the best. (They get that free call-out because they were very cool.) You see, I HAD to have the pants this morning for a meeting-y thing. See paragraph 1.
I want a new car. I don't need a new car. You don't care.
Change is scarey. Am I EVER going to grow out of that? I guess you only accept change when where you are is worse than what MIGHT be in the next place. Ok. Saying too much.
See? Blah.
You get a boring house. Oh. But the pictures are on the other computer. Sigh.
3 comments:
I care. And you can always email me if you just need to get it out.
Yep, I think you should stop right there. You know the e-mail and the phone number. Too bad Tonks isn't a wee bit closer, because an evening out with a different set of friends could be some additional therapy for you! (Oh, it would only be for you dear, no therapy for me involved, of course).
Anyhow, let me know if I can help with the ventage, or anything else! (I won't buy you a new car though. See my comment on Tonks' site, I've got a big bill looming in the near future).
I would like to have helped, you know? Still do.
Post a Comment