Monday, May 26, 2008

gosh, i'll hardly need to keep you updated **edited

Boyfrondo and Eldest have decided to blog their summer. She credits me but it was SOOO not my idea.

Here's how it really went. She kept saying that there were all these things they wanted to do this summer: swim, ride a bike/run together, picnic, Theatre in the Park . . . blah, blah. I casually suggested they keep a Facebook list of all the stuff they wanted to do so they would get it all done. My thought process was . . . if they have a list of stuff to DO, then that will result in less time making-out in the basement! Next thing I knew, they decided to blog their summer. Ok then.

WARNING, severe sappy sweetness ensues with this link: Our Verona. (And yeah, she picked the same blog template I have. Hmm. Apples falling from trees . . . yeah, yeah, I know.)

OH, and the names they use in the blog? They come from a book/story (see this post) Eldest is writing, they decided to adopt the names from her book for their blog.

I cannot resist adding some houses to this post:
Wanna guess who they belong to?


7 comments:

Seriously said...

okay - but some of this is fiction right? I don't remember her going for a bike ride...

Leslie said...

Nope, no fiction. She went for a bike ride yesterday after you left. Tis all real. Their chronicle of the summer. He asked what I thought of the blog via a Facebook message. I said, "I think it's a fun idea." I asked what he thought of the idea and he said, "I think it's great. Not only is it a chance to write (and a chance not to slip in the field of eloquent writing), but it gives me insight on exactly how she views our times together.
Fun stuff. :)"

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seriously said...

Got it... I didn't think it was supposed to be fiction. This will be very interesting then. I can't wait for the next installment. :D

Anonymous said...

When do you suppose Falstaff joins this tale??

Leslie said...

Falstaff is a different play! But I think with your appearance in the comments I can safely say . . . HE'S HERE!!!!

Anonymous said...

*gag*