Hello Tonks. And you CAN shoot them. It's just a bad idea. Jail is not a good place for a sweet lady like me. (I first typed "girl" and then decided that wasn't right. But I hate "lady".)
I lose 18 pounds and he says ALMOST!?! I gave him a hard time about it tonight and he sheepishly said, "No. I remember saying you were the sexiest thing on the face of the earth. Especially your butt." So at least he knows how to try. The 20 years of training him is finally paying off--at least he's like Pavlov's dogs when the bell rings. Too bad he doesn't remember it from the beginning.
6 comments:
Almost? ALMOST? Sometimes men are just 'tupid. I remember someone used to say "Can't live with them, can't shoot em."
oh... guess who?
Hello Tonks. And you CAN shoot them. It's just a bad idea. Jail is not a good place for a sweet lady like me. (I first typed "girl" and then decided that wasn't right. But I hate "lady".)
I lose 18 pounds and he says ALMOST!?! I gave him a hard time about it tonight and he sheepishly said, "No. I remember saying you were the sexiest thing on the face of the earth. Especially your butt." So at least he knows how to try. The 20 years of training him is finally paying off--at least he's like Pavlov's dogs when the bell rings. Too bad he doesn't remember it from the beginning.
18 Pounds!!!! Great Job!
Open mouth --> insert foot.
Whoops.
You deserve something pretty that sparkles after a comment like that.
You look fabulous, but then, I didn't think there was a thing wrong with you before. ;)
okay, you can't shoot them and get away with it (usually). You lost how much? I truly admire your self-restraint.
I can't believe that someone would be that insensitive.
Pisses me off, because I'm a man and I don't like being tarred by someone else's stoopid brush :)
Post a Comment