Second, the State of Kansas thinks it was a good idea to let Eldest get her learner's permit. Or wait? Was that MY bad idea. At any rate, you've been warned. Lock up your children and small pets to keep them safe.
Younger has the right idea. She says she's not getting in a car driven by Eldest unless she can bubble wrap herself and wear a bike helmet. I have to admit, that would be pretty funny to see.
At "work", I am the definition of pathetic. I cannot make myself be even slightly productive. That's not usually like me.
I'm going to be watching for an interesting reaction at home this evening. Facebook just announced that Eldest's ex just started dating one of her best friends. I don't think she'll care but . . . ?!? It should be interesting to watch.Maybe I'll add more later. That's everything in my brain at the moment. It's a boring house day . . .
1 comment:
First!
Post a Comment