So here are my questions for the day:- Do you believe in karma?
- Do you want it to exist?
- Maybe you have had a personal experience with karma you'd like to share?
- Discuss.
I don't have any answers but I've been thinking about it a lot recently.
Oh, that's Boy George's house. Can you figure out why it's here?
8 comments:
I like the idea of Karma, unless of course it is going to bite me in the butt. Yes, I believe in it. I think nature has a way of evening things out.
Yes, I do believe, although my behavior isn't really indicative of that belief at this point in my life.
red gold and green
...karma karma karma karma karma chameleon...
We all make decisions we come to regret. I think rowan is right and I also think that if you make an effort to right a wrong, it can't change what you did but karma will probably be less of a bitch later. At least, for my own sake, I hope so...
Mathgeek . . . red, gold and green?
...red, gold and green?
Tis part of the chorus of that song, no?
red, gold and green lalalala
I thought I missed a punch line
Yes, it's part of the chorus, and thank you laggin for putting the damn song in my head that won't go away!
Post a Comment