I just had my first bowl of ice cream in at least three months. Yummy.Ice cream is one of my favorite things in the world. I mean I could marry ice cream. I could eat it three meals a day for the rest of my life and be happy. I could have wild passionate sex with ice cream. (Err. That was creepy, wasn't it?)
I thoroughly enjoyed every single bite of that ice cream. Mmmm.
But here's the thing . . . if you don't eat anything sugary for three months and then you allow yourself a bowl of ice cream . . . with caramel topping . . . even just a moderate size bowl. Your tummy will feel kind of urpy. Blah.
Have a great fourth! Today it's an ice cream house which will hopefully not be followed up with another fat house! (I tried to make my text by a rainbow of ice cream colors. Let's see if it works.)
1 comment:
OMG I love Ice Cream!!!! I would soooo marry it if I could. (it is a toss up if I love Ice Cream or Amazon more... but I think ice cream would win).
I have to have a bowl of ice cream every night. My scale is not too happy with me right now.
Have a oonderbar weekend! Hugs!
Post a Comment