Eldest had 11,751 text messages in July.
You do the math.
Never mind. I'll do it for you.
There were 31 days in July. That's 379+ messages a day. Let's assume she's awake for 16-hours (since she sleeps until noon, that's unlikely, but we'll just give her the benefit of the doubt).
That rounds to 24 text messages an hour. Or one text message every 2.4 minutes.
Who has that much to say?
Today, you get a picture of our girl called "Tex".
P.S. We do have an unlimited plan. OR I'd clearly be filing for bankruptcy.
5 comments:
Ha ha!! When The Boyfriend and I started dating almost a year ago, we texted ALL the time, because we were both always on the road. He actually had to upgrade his plan for this reason. =)
I hope for her sake that a lot of those a single messages being sent to lots of people at once. Also, are those outgoing and incoming together?
Otherwise, that's even more insane than sending one a day-- I can hardly imagine. Does she have a texting keyboard on her phone? I hope so, or you'll be spoonfeeding a thumbless invalid for decades to come.
Sometimes what lies ahead for me in the future scares me.
It was sent and received. There only about 1/2 dozen people she texts. I'd guess that around 9,000 of those were Boyfrondo. And yes, she has a full qwerty, but you still use your thumbs!
It would be a little better, just because you don't have to press a key four times just to get the letter you want, and because your thumbs can at least spread out a little.
Still, those crazy kids today are just so such-and-such, you know? Bahhhhhh
Post a Comment