This weekend is going to be pure hell for the reasons in my last post.
Boyfrondo was here last night. He's staying with Eldest because he doesn't want to hurt her or for her to be sad.
Uhg.
I'm apparently going to spend the weekend wondering just when her heart will seep between her ribs.
4 comments:
If Boyfrondo is only hanging around because he doesn't want her to hurt herself or be sad, he's hanging around for the wrong reasons and it's not fair to him or Eldest. If he wants out, then he needs to get out. Remaining because of pity or guilt will just make things worse.
What a mess. I don't envy you, that's for sure. Do you need anything?
I know. But I debate getting "involved". As I told a friend Friday, I have half a mind to accelerate the end. But then I'd be the bad guy. So, no.I'll wait.
Does he want to breakup with her and he's trying to make her be the one to end it? What happened?
I was curious as to who did what. I assumed that if she was taking it this hard, she was on the receiving end. I know you have asked her if she wants to talk or hash it out.
Since she seems to react the same way I do, the only thing I can think of is to remind her that it was not her fault, she was a wonderful caring girlfriend... not to tell her it will be okay or there will be another.
I assume she is retreating to her room... would be best if someone was with her, just as a presence, not necessarily to provide distractions. I am sure she is feeling very alone now.
Lots of hugs and just being there. She needs time to be able to heal herself.
He shouldn't come over to make her feel better. It won't; it will just drag it out. Every time he leaves it will be heart wrenching all over again. But she probably will let him come back over and over. Just in case... he might realize he made a mistake.
Then again she may be nothing like me in this situation. And I am sure you already know all of this. Did he give a reason for his change of heart?
Post a Comment