I wanted to dislike Sarah Palin. I was prepared to dislike her. But I don't. She's actually a pretty good public speaker. And kind of funny...if that's your sense of humor.
I just dislike her brand of fabric softener.
Did you see Piper (7) lick her hand and smooth down Trig's hair? How funny was that? A spit bath--at least that's what Grammy called it. If Palin ends up in D.C., I have a feeling the antics of Piper may be legend.
But...um...STILL hate Palin's politics. Even MORE than I hate that dumb Snuggle bear.
And I'll admit, the wine I downed to avoid breaking Car-man's flat screen during the speeches caused me to nod off a little there toward the end. That's probably lucky, because Palin seemed to be getting more and more feisty. I don't do feisty-spouting-Republican particularly well. (And puhleeze. You have a dirty mind. Leave Car-man out of this discussion.)
2 comments:
i've been waiting for your re-cap. and agree. i can't imagine speaking in front of that many millions of eyeballs. the pitbull joke seemed completely off the cuff -- natural and funny.
i am glad for all women that she didn't crash and burn.
didn't sway my vote, but still.
You can like someone and not care for their "fabric softener". Jasper and I are a regular "Hannity and Colmes" (not really, I'm not THAT conservative and he doesn't really care that much, but still sides with the dems).
She did firm up my vote (no pun intended), I was seriously looking elsewhere. I mostly like her fiscal conservatism, socially I'm much more moderate.
Post a Comment