Here, take a look at her recent Facebook statuses (again, with HER horrible spelling):
- I hate the cold. In every sence.
- hmmmm.
- -sigh- the heart is one thing that never fully heals.... It hurts.... "I'm crushed, black and blue...." ~We The Kings.
- -sigh- the heart is one thing that never fully heals.... It hurts....
- HATES how cold it is out outside, but is loves that she's starting to feel warm and fuzzy on the inside again. =) I love you infinity plus two, alli bear!
- Eldest and Sara have decided that boys are dumb. We should throw latin homework at them.
- YES! Now...what about...LATIN HOMEWORK? Can we throw that?
- Has decided that boys are dumb. we should throw rocks at them. and laugh. Except Will. Because he's cool.
- Has decided that boys are dumb. we should throw rocks at them. and laugh.
- If i trust you with my heart....will you break it? Or will you save it? Can I trust you? I think I like you. =).
- If i trust you with my heart....will you break it? Or will you save it?
- Just might be falling for somone again. But doens't think she's willing to let her heart get hurt again....Will she ever be?
- I love you infinty plus two, too, alli love. <3.>
- I love you infinity, alli bear.♥ so i win.
- Doesn't like how cold it is outside, but loves that she is starting to feel that warm fuzzy feeling inside once more. =).
- Doesn't like how cold it is outside, but is starting to get a really warm fuzzy feeling inside. =).
- "We're both looking for something, we've been afraid to find. Its eaiser to be broken, its eaiser to hide. I'm takeing a chance...letting you inside."
- Eldest is eating sunflower seeds, and wishing upon stars.
- Eldest's wrist hurts really badly all of a sudden.
- "We're both looking for something, we've been afraid to find. Its eaiser to be broken, easier to hide. I'm takeing a chance, letting you inside."~♥ .
- "We're both looking for something, we've been afraid to find. Its eaiser to be broken, easier to hide. I'm takeing a chance, letting you inside."~♥ .
Good grief. Save me.
No comments:
Post a Comment