Here are the rules:
I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others! The questions are as follows:
Where is your cell phone? counter
Where is your significant other? here
Your hair color? Blond
Your mother? guilt
Your father? wonderful
Your favorite thing? home
Your dream last night? private
Your dream/goal? bench
The room you're in? messy
Your hobby? books
Your fear? unimaginable
Where do you want to be in 6 years? unbroke (I'll have 2 in college)
Where were you last night? Royals
What you're not? gardener
One of your wish-list items? resto-mod
Where you grew up? Lincoln
The last thing you did? paused
What are you wearing? comfy
Your TV? off
Your pet? Beast
Your computer? work's
Your mood? meh
Missing someone? nah
Your car? Prius
Something you're not wearing? make-up
Favorite store? Rack
Your summer? VACATION!
Love someone? yup
Your favorite color? yellow
When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
Last time you cried? angst
Where is your significant other? here
Your hair color? Blond
Your mother? guilt
Your father? wonderful
Your favorite thing? home
Your dream last night? private
Your dream/goal? bench
The room you're in? messy
Your hobby? books
Your fear? unimaginable
Where do you want to be in 6 years? unbroke (I'll have 2 in college)
Where were you last night? Royals
What you're not? gardener
One of your wish-list items? resto-mod
Where you grew up? Lincoln
The last thing you did? paused
What are you wearing? comfy
Your TV? off
Your pet? Beast
Your computer? work's
Your mood? meh
Missing someone? nah
Your car? Prius
Something you're not wearing? make-up
Favorite store? Rack
Your summer? VACATION!
Love someone? yup
Your favorite color? yellow
When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
Last time you cried? angst
Comment: That one word rule dictates boring answers, all! And peoples who I passed the award onto...I don't care if you skip this part.
I'm passing this on to:
1) Tonkelu at Into the Thick of It
2) Rowan at No Seriously
3) Picket at Post Picket Fence
4) Carolyn at Carolyn Online
5) Sturdy Girl at I Guess This is It Then
6) cIII at The Goat and Tater
7) Russ/Jasper at Dads Who Mock
1) Tonkelu at Into the Thick of It
2) Rowan at No Seriously
3) Picket at Post Picket Fence
4) Carolyn at Carolyn Online
5) Sturdy Girl at I Guess This is It Then
6) cIII at The Goat and Tater
7) Russ/Jasper at Dads Who Mock
5 comments:
Impressed!
Boring or not, you stuck to the one word...
Me? Not so much.
Hope you're having a great weekend, and yes, I really really love you;)
oooooh. I love this. I just might take a whack at it. (you deserve it....)
i'll play -- especially because of the one word thing and also: i like questionnaires!
and you, yo.
Cool! I don't know if I could keep it to one word - very fun to give it a try.
Oh - you know I cannot resist these... :)
Post a Comment