- 90210 is back on TV. They still have the Peach Pit (it's a coffee shop...OF COURSE) and Jenny Garth .... and Shannon Doughty (sp?). Younger lurves it. Yick. But I've got to watch it with her cuz there's blow-jobs and drugs on that show. So I've got to be all responsible and discuss the issues with her after she watches the show. I repeat. Ick.
- Eldest has a new boyfriend. Eldest is not over old boyfriend, who is messaging her about new boyfriend. Eldest does not understand why this is a really bad idea. Sometimes I hate teenagers. All of them.
- Following up on that idea, I believe that teenagers fight with their parents because they can. Kind of like, why did you climb the mountain? Because it was there. Teenagers can control when and if they fight; they want control, so they pick fights. Knowing this does not make it any easier.
- I feel sorry for new boyfriend. He's just a plaything...and a homecoming date. Of course, I did the same thing when I was in high school.
- I heart Liz Phair. Mucho.
- Do you ever freak yourself out by looking at who is coming to your page? I had both Paris, France and somewhere in South Africa visit me yesterday. Why? I am NOT that cool. And, why, oh WHY, don't they comment? How fun would that be. (Yes. I am a comment whore.)
- Songs that start with "S" suck. I'm not sure why but I just started listening to my ipod by song, alphabetically. I don't advise doing this starting with "S". I did not enjoy what I got Monday. Tuesday was "G", it's a much better letter. Go figure.
- So you know how Sarah Palin's kids have...um...different names? Well, you knew it wouldn't take long. Here's a website where you can figure out what your name would be if Sarah Palin had given birth to you. (That idea frightened you a wee bit, didn't it?) I would be Goalie Sanka Palin. I
now appreciate my mother...sort of. (I have one of those names that kids morphed horribly and tortured me. I was once called Lesbian Whorehouse. Yeah. Nice.) Go ahead and click. You know you want to. Leave your Palin identity in the comments.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
stuffsies i've been meaning to mention
This is what is known as a random-shit-in-my-brain-blog....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
Hope the boyfriend thing works out as best it can. And that there aren't too many fights, although in some ways I guess it's good they rely on you enough to fight with you. In the long run it's better then freezing you out.
I also heart Liz Phair, although I admit I have not listened to her in ages. I am currently in a Dandy Warhols phase. (Saw them live last night! Woo!)
Oh yeah, and I think I win the name game:
Beans Harpoon Palin
(I am totally cracking up over here!)
T-minus 6 yrs until I have to start dealing with Teenage angst. I figure 5 years, though, due to all of the Growth Hormones in the milk.
Cuppa Invader Palin.
Dig it.
Bon jour, mon nom est Francine et je suis de France. J'aime votre blog, vous êtes un tel bon écrivain.
Mon nom si né à Sarah Palin serait Palin de Camp de Soutien.
Ah crap, now I have to dig out Babelfish for a reallllly bad translation.
Can we chalk this up to young adults testing their boundaries? Yeah, I didn't think so either.
Ooo, wait I just looked at Francine's comment and I can actually understand most of it. Thank you junior high french class! My mother will be so proud.
However I do need to go look up "écrivain" and "Soutien". :D
bon écrivain = good writer
I am making a note of that one. ;)
"Jeep Pike Palin" *snort*
I could tell you horror stories about my attempts to forget the old boyfriend by convincing myself beyond all doubt that I was in love with the new boyfriend.
But that's like telling the soldier in Iraq about the time a German snuck up behind you in your trench and shot one of your legs off.
Just call me Staff Wrench Palin. My boss is Mustache Warthog.
Formal first and middle name = Snowshoe Man
Formal first name alone = Axe Diesel
Colloquial first name = Filter Skate (WTF???)
OMG. Francine commented. I can die contented. AND she j'aimes my blog! And...um...that "bon écrivain" stuff is totally the way to get to my heart. Totally.
Quel si Francine était juste quelque gars que vous avez utilisé travailler avec qui aime plaisanter environ ? Serait-il toujours votre ami ? Ceci est purement hypothétique parce que je suis sûr qu'elle est totalement vraie.
I got Bowl Antler Palin
I wanted at least one weapon in there... I think it must be broken (pout)
Francine vous êtes un porc. Et un tel homme ne serait pas mon ami toujours encore. Et j'espère que votre docteur te dit que vous ne pouvez manger des sandwichs à lard, à laitue et à tomate plus.
Francine had to leave, but told me to tell everyone Au revoir!
Pigs probably don't like bacon, but I do!
Clamp Noodle Palin. I repeat - Noodle.
I just tried some Palin variations:
*first name only=Shaver Razorback Palin
*first and middle=Muzzle Mammoth Palin (which I pick)
*first and married=Stepper Choke Palin
The variation in my blog is first and maiden.
Also funny:
Eldest=Drill Swollen Palin (shouldn't this a 15-year-old BOY's name)
Younger=Cuppa Invader Palin
Car-man=Slicer Mission Palin
Staff Wrench Palin
creative don't you think?
Perhaps you're done checking the results on this one, but I would be Comma Liberty Palin. I have no response to that.
If I use my given name, Jasper Mockingbard, I become: Shank Piston Palin.
If I use my alias, Jasper Mocks, I am Spackle Camshaft Palin.
What is with the auto parts?
Strike Chipper Palin in da HOUSE!
I am seriously considering bagging Ms Picket and going exclusively with Strike. Strike Chipper.
And I am forever calling Carolyn: Clamp.
Also, daughter just wondered why I was laughing out fucking loud and so I did her too:
Strangle Thicket Palin.
Which is, like, awesome.
Post a Comment