Hmm, I could take this post two ways.1) An incredibly flattering way to tell me you think I'm funny and would like to read more. OR2) A way to tell me to get my own damn blog and stop writing novellas in the comment section of other people's blogs.I'm taking it as 1. If it is 2, could you not tell me for a day, so I can be falsely honored for a while longer?
What's behind the door numbered one? You've won a dinette set!
I take credit!! I take credit!!(Sorry, can't help myself - he's a friend. And I TOTALLY agree with laggin!)
Alright you two. There you go. I blogged. May God have Mercy on your souls. Thanks again for the kind words.
Where?
Oh, yeah. I guess writing it isn't enough...I DO have to tell people where to go to read it...http://themonkeyandscratch.blogspot.com/I'd post a link, but I don't know how.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hmm, I could take this post two ways.
1) An incredibly flattering way to tell me you think I'm funny and would like to read more.
OR
2) A way to tell me to get my own damn blog and stop writing novellas in the comment section of other people's blogs.
I'm taking it as 1. If it is 2, could you not tell me for a day, so I can be falsely honored for a while longer?
What's behind the door numbered one? You've won a dinette set!
I take credit!! I take credit!!
(Sorry, can't help myself - he's a friend. And I TOTALLY agree with laggin!)
Alright you two. There you go. I blogged. May God have Mercy on your souls.
Thanks again for the kind words.
Where?
Oh, yeah. I guess writing it isn't enough...I DO have to tell people where to go to read it...
http://themonkeyandscratch.blogspot.com/
I'd post a link, but I don't know how.
Post a Comment