She cast about noisily; whipping the winds. She was the cause of frenzy among the furies.

I hate it when crazy is with us.
In her aftermath there is thought and silence and effort.
Headaches.
Crazy never resolves. She never offers solutions. Instead... Tears are shed. Intentions are stated. Hearts pour forth. But Crazy remains true to her own wild ways.
She's gone now.
If only I knew how to lock that bitch out.
It's a scary house.
8 comments:
Huh?
All too often, I'm the one who brings crazy into our house. Oh, sometimes she flits in with the Swede, but mostly she is my guest.
Sorry to hear she stopped by your place...
Sorry, I must have left the door unlocked and let her slip out of my house. Did you let crazy slip in, or one of the girls?
Did she do any permanent damage?
I hate that bitch.
She must have a Twin, 'cause Crazy was Romancing cutie McWifey last night.
I'm trying to get my hands on a Spray or something.
Crazy visits our house every night between 5-6pm. She captures the 5 and 2 year old and turns them into shrieking demons and then slips away.
Hope she stays away from your house in the future...
We have a crazy too. I hope yours didn't stay long. And didn't eat all the chocolate.
i'm pretty sure i was here at home all day and night but if i somehow slept walked over, so sorry. or if one of my kids did, i apologize as well.
hope you have a better weekend.
Crazy always shows up here about three days before my period. Timing is everything.
Post a Comment