Friday, December 5, 2008

i is a bad bloggy

Here's why:
  • one case of strep--Eldest
  • one case of stomach crud--Younger
  • one sinus infection trigger asthma attacks (mostly while I'm in a courtroom)--me
  • one never finished 8th grade science project review of literature (Can any of you explain the chemical reaction in fire? Raise your hands now.)
  • one emergency hearing Monday
  • two depositions Thursday
  • one large, ancient bankruptcy plan confirmation hearing today(Twinkie? Wonder Bread? Anyone?)
  • one child flirting with failing geometry and Latin
  • interviewing new cello teachers
  • one set of motions due in the 9th Circuit
  • getting ready to go to California Monday morning
  • my parents are arriving Sunday afternoon
  • OMG...the Santas are still all lying over the living room floor like some morbid Jim Jones scene in the North Pol
  • law firm holiday party tomorrow night...gah! I need a pedicure.

This is too much.

I'll try and get round to visit you all these weekend.

But for right now, I'm just a bad bloggy.

14 comments:

For Myself said...

Weather the storm. There's sure to be some calm laying behind it.
Shiiiit, that's a lot.


A real lot.

DKC said...

You won't get any gripe from me! I broke out in hives just reading that list.

Good luck!!!

Seriously said...

I miss you, but OMG that list! It makes me want to cry just to read it. You are my idol.

Enjoy the party. *Hugs*

Vodka Mom said...

no problemo. I'm glad i'm not the only blogger that sucks.

Gucci Mama said...

So, since you're not doing anything, want to come over and clean my house? ;)

Carolyn...Online said...

Good god woman. I'm tired just reading the list.

Bijoux said...

This is why I don't work full-time. Good luck!

Zip n Tizzy said...

Here's to feeling better... hope you're there soon.

And to a stress free New Year? I hope you get that too.

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is the WORST twelve days of Christmas allegory I have ever heard. Do it over again, please.

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is the WORST twelve days of Christmas allegory I have ever heard. Do it over again, please.

MsPicketToYou said...

so laggin, how'd you fix the malaisitis?

MereCat said...

OMGGGGGGG! You are not even at all a bad bloggy. I am still trying to catch up on all that's going on with you. I'm so terrified of teenagers, and watching you wrangle yours is awe inspiring! Truly!

mathgeek said...

I miss you, laggin.

Seriously said...

Me too... I am going to have to resort to email <3