we were in a bus chrash kinda but we are all ok
Um. What? (As usual, I leave the lovely texting spelling to make you cringe.)
I texted:
Do you need me?
Damn. The response is taking too long.
no im just board cause we have to to stay here for a while weere going to be at school at 12
Was it just a fender bender or were you going fast?
we were almost still the driver thought she was in drive but she was in revers and she went and we hit another bus
Ok. Now I'm laughing. I imagine the bus driver won't live this one down for awhile. In the meantime, the driver is stuck on the bus with a bunch of middle school kids for MORE THAN ONE HOUR waiting while the bus company does its investigation. I suppose that is punishment enough for being a stupid driver.
It's a bus house
4 comments:
oh my goodness. At least younger knows to include I am fine in the first sentence.
I would say trapped on the bus is fair penance.
At least everyone was safe! Whew!
When I was in graduate school, I was working as a one-on-one tutor/aid for a severely disturbed 6th grade boy. He could never be alone with the other kids, so I had to ride the whole bus loop with him every day. LET ME TELL YOU - that busdriver today paid a very dear price for her mistake! Trust me on this.
Oh my goodness. I should SO not be laughing, but I am SO laughing!!
Glad youngest is okay though!
Post a Comment