I don't know if she's making me love her on purpose or if it's just an accident, but it doesn't matter. Really. I puffy heart love Eldest's math teacher.
Eldest only get social privileges this weekend IF I get an e-mail from the teacher telling me all the work is turned in. I don't have that e-mail yet. Spring breaks starts tomorrow. As in, there is no school until the 23rd.
So here is my Facebook exchange with Eldest today (she still has no texting so has to Facebook me):
Me:
Clean ye' olde roome.
Eldest:
If i do, may i hang out with sasquatch PUBLICALLY (mall, movies, etc) saturday?
sat. Day*
sat. Day*
Me:
Am I getting the e-mail from the teacher?
Eldest:
She promised.
She promised.
Me:
I'll keep watching for it.
Eldest:
If you don't, i WILL studywiz her. She said she would.
Me:
Good thinking.
Eldest:
*does the eligible dance*
Me:
Needs the e-mail before I can join in the dance. :p
Eldest:
hah
hah
Eldest:
Arg...
is there any chance you can work from home friday? or not at all?
is there any chance you can work from home friday? or not at all?
Me:
why?
why?
Eldest:
We could do friday day, and then i could pack all day saturday.
Me:
I need the e-mail.
I need the e-mail.
Eldest:
1:30 on sasquatchs free, mall wont be too packed, nor will the theater.
I know. I'll studywiz her right now.
If you get it, is that cool?
1:30 on sasquatchs free, mall wont be too packed, nor will the theater.
I know. I'll studywiz her right now.
If you get it, is that cool?
Me:
If I have the e-mail I can work at home. But I do have calls and it will have to work around MY schedule.
If I have the e-mail I can work at home. But I do have calls and it will have to work around MY schedule.
Eldest:
Okay. any time from 1:30 on he is free.
And i just studywized her.
Okay. any time from 1:30 on he is free.
And i just studywized her.
Me:
We can get him at 2 and go to the mall--IF I GET THE E-MAIL--but later than that won't work.
Eldest:
you will get it. I hope to god you will
I just messaged her...
If she doesn't....get back to you....well...idk...maybe send her an email? asking if i did it? I mean...she said she would...*sigh* she never does the things she says she will.
THANK you SO much.
you will get it. I hope to god you will
I just messaged her...

If she doesn't....get back to you....well...idk...maybe send her an email? asking if i did it? I mean...she said she would...*sigh* she never does the things she says she will.
THANK you SO much.
Me:
Frustrating, eh?
*I am currently performing the Iloveitwhensomeoneotherthanmegetstoteachmykidalesson dance*
It's a house with a twist!
10 comments:
I wish I could have been puffy hearted when I was a math teacher.
Anxiously awaiting the end result...did she e-mail?
I pretty much like anyone that keeps Eldest and Sasquatch away from each other.
Excellent. And the outcome? Did she email??
No e-mail yet but the teachers do have work today.
Tonks, I agree. But I also think she's digging in for the long haul with the relationship BECAUSE she knows Car-man and I don't like him.
I got the e-mail about 10. Eldest was in tears this morning she was so convinced her day was ruined. Funny thing, she wasn't mad at ME at all. All the anger was focused on the teacher. She was ready to call the principal. :D
The above update is hilarious....can't you just imagine her calling the principal on a teacher who neglected her?
Must be nice to have the anger directed somewhere else! Hope the rest of your day goes as smoothly!
It IS so frustrating when people don't do what they say they'll do. Poor Eldest... And mom...
I love the FB exchanges. Curious to hear if the teacher ever sent you an email.
Eldest was gushing about going to the mall with Sasquatch on FB so my guess is, yes, the e-mail arrived.
Post a Comment