Thursday, April 2, 2009

oh hell

Remember this post? About how Car-man's high-school-girlfriend has stalked kept-up with him for most of 21+ years we have been together?

Well, yesterday, April Fool's day, she announced on Facebook that her husband left her. Car-man said the phrase she used was "dumped her".

And it wasn't an April Fool's joke.

I feel sorry for her. But? Ugh. I'm not looking forward to a return of stalker-girl.

It appears that Younger was correct when she flippantly opined to her father that, "Wow. She must have been a real keeper." The kid is prescient.

I'm really mean, aren't I?

It's a stalker house.

10 comments:

DKC said...

Yikers. Stalkers on the loose = not good. I'm forgetting now, does she live near you guys?

Leslie said...

No. When we lived in San Diego, she moved there. But when we left she stayed there. If she moves here, I'm going Rambo on her ass.

DKC said...

Okay, well that's a good thing anyway. If you have to get all Rambo can I come to? I think I'd look sick in ammo gear and a headband.

For Myself said...

Did someone say Rambo? I'm so in!

Time to start rumors of the V.D. sort about her. I heard she's got the clap.

MsPicketToYou said...

and also: who shares news LIKE THAT on effing facebook? ick.

tera said...

Y'know...I joined Facebook after an old high school friend contacted me and said they were trying to plan a drama club reunion (yes, I was a nerd). But then I realized that the only people who were really contacting me were people I didn't remember, people I didn't WANT to remember, and people I don't think even went to school with me.
Then a stalker ex-boyfriend contacted me out of the blue.
I promptly deleted my account.

I wish you better luck!
(Too bad you can't "poke" her with a really sharp stick, huh?)

Dread Pirate Davi said...

I know a guy. He's cheap.

Susan said...

Ew.

Monica said...

Stalkers of any kind are creepy.
But really 21 years, how do you put up with that?

Find a Voo-Doo doc and get yourself a voo-doo doll. Have fun with it.

Rowan said...

I so have your back!!!!

(how come you don't have any fun word verification to play with?)