Thursday, May 7, 2009

:)

She's coming home(!!!!)...for awhile...on a partial. Partial means she still goes 8-5 every day, like a job. Residential isn't out of the picture, but hopefully this is the start of something, if not good, at least better.

I'm having ice cream with fudge for lunch. :)

Thanks for all your well-wishing. *smooches*

14 comments:

falstaff said...

baby steps!

good for her! and you!

mathgeek said...

I love good news! Best to both of you. And enjoy your lunch.

Dibs said...

Wow -- this is some great news!

DKC said...

YES! So happy to hear that - for all involved. I think you deserve extra hot fudge.

Terin said...

YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Hug her for me and tell her I'll bring XC to see her as soon as you give me the green light.

cIII said...

Yuo should get double fudge. And a Scotch.

I'm happy.

I'm also rooting for you All.

Leslie said...

One additional bad thing about a suicidal kid is that you've gotta rid the house of alcohol. At least until we buy a locking liquor cabinet. So...fudge it is.

for a different kind of girl said...

I'll be hoping for good things for you all!

miko564 said...

I'm with Falstaff, "Baby steps to the elevator..."

(I finally feel free to make the irreverent comment I have been thinking since you first told us...)

I'm kinda’ amazed that they don't check ALL teenagers "in" for a while. It sure couldn't have hurt me...

Me said...

If you need help getting rid of that alcohol...seriously that's great news. We'll keep up the prayers that things just better and better.

Bijoux said...

Hope it's going well.

Andrea said...

Put your arms around here and enjoy Mothers Day as you should!

Russ said...

Have a happy Mother's day! I'm sure this helps.