Thursday, June 18, 2009

jumble bumble diddle doo (that's what's inside my brain right now)

You know...I don't have much to say.

I've been seeing a counselor working through all the "stuff" going on. And I think that's just kind of emptying my brain. Less need for self-therapy via blogging.

That and I've kind of decided that I need to protect Eldest's privacy a bit more. In the beginning, I just needed to talk. Now I can pull back and see that it doesn't all need to be out there.

I will say this...she's doing better. Not great, not even really good. But it's ok.

Otherwise I'm just really, really busy.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad to hear she's doing better - whether it's great or not, better is GOOD.

And it's your blog - share what you want to when you want to.

I'm the opposite - I find that once I leave therapy, I have a billion and one things I feel like I should write.

Zip n Tizzy said...

It's going to be a long process, but I'm glad you are both getting the support you need.
We'll be here for whatever you choose to write.

Russ said...

I'm glad eldest is doing better too. Maybe you can post pictures of the florist's window dressing again?

DKC said...

I'm just happy to hear that things have evened out a bit for you all. There's nothing wrong with pulling back when you need to.

We'll be out here whenever you feel like writing!

Seriously said...

XOXOXOXO

for a different kind of girl said...

Glad to hear you're able to say that she's doing better. Also glad you have your own outlet.

For Myself said...

Fire the counselor. I have needs too, ya know.

No. Not really.

I am sending you great gobs of support for whatever you decide to write and however you decide to cope.

Bijoux said...

I'm with Russ....more of that wacky florist's decor!

Good to hear from you.

Monica said...

Has the therapy actually helped you? Was condsidering that route for me, but MD would NEVER consider it. So I would be flying solo and not sure if that would be helpful or not.

I agree with previous statements....this is your blog and you should post as you see fit. I too have backed off Devin a bit.

Glad to hear eldest has some kind of change going on, it is a LONG road to recovery of any kind.

My thoughts are always with you.

Andrea said...

Pulling back and keeping busy - probably two very wise things to do during this time in your life. You sound better and that's what counts.

Tiny Dancer said...

Understandable wanting to protect eldest's privacy, and being a bit talked out with therapy. I think it is easiest to write when things are really good or really bad.

You have a supportive audience, that's for sure. I love reading your blog and seeing your "house" photos. I love your humor. So write when you want. I'll come by and say hi when you do!