Saturday, December 26, 2009

too funny

My brother had his kids this Christmas so he and his two kids were at our house along with Mom and Dad.  Bro and Lil' Dude (4) shared Younger's bedroom.  While Younger slept in the basement teen cave with Boo (7-year-old niece).  (Eldest did not share her room.  No one wants to be in there anyway!)

Last night as they were laying in bed trying to sleep, Bro--being himself--farted loudly.  Lil' Dude said, "Daddy, you can't pass gas in Younger's bed!"  Bro--being himself--said, "Why not?" "Because, Daddy, Younger is a GIRL and girls like their rooms to smell good!"  

I love me some Lil' Dude!  Maybe he'll teach my brother some manners, eh?

4 comments:

Susan said...

Amen to that!

Carolyn...Online said...

I wish Lil' Dude would tell my girls that.

Monica said...

I too wish little dude could come teach my GIRLS some manners as that!

Irish Gumbo said...

Good point. But I have to say, I like my room to smell good, even being the dude I am :)