Monday, January 11, 2010

excuse me while i vomit






Gag.  Upchuck.  Splat. 

Gawd, I will hate it if I have to avoid Fox (Glee...*sob*...SYTYCD... *sniffle*...Idol...*sigh*) just to avoid her.

It's HER house.

13 comments:

tera said...

hahahahaha! You know, I don't hate her or anything, I have to admit I don't know that much about her or her politics (in spite of all the hoohaw about her) but I know I DON'T want to listen to her every day!!
My first thought reading the news was - I'd rather watch Tina Fey, all things being equal.

(I assume that's what you're talking about) :)

tera said...

Oh, yah, now I see the link...duh. ;)

tonkelu said...

She's not going to sink to network TV, she'll be on the Fox cable network which I'm sure you do so often. *snort*

I detest her and everything she stands for and weep for the idiots that laud her as a "breath of fresh air" (or whatever trite, overused cliché they're using now).

Bijoux said...

I don't really get why people hate her so much?? But I can't stand any of those commentary channels like MSNBC and Fox News. They're all blowhards, no matter what their politics.

Carolyn...Online said...

Is that Russia in her backyard?

Russ said...

She'll be on Fox News, relax.

tonkelu said...

Every time someone says, "I don't get why people hate her so much" blood vessels in my brain explode. Laggin, please explain lest I hijack this thread.

Dibs said...

I hate her like I hate raw green peppers in an otherwise perfect salad. Like I hate it when I've watched a mystery thriller on network TV for two hours, only to have a "test of the emergency broadcast system" cover up the solution to the crime.

She is irritating, stupid, dangerous because people listen to her stupidity, and (worst of all in my book) a wretchedly bad mother.

The fact that Fox is giving her a forum to spew stupidity and venom makes me sick.

Susan said...

A square, predictable, yucky place. For a square, predictable, dumbass.

Love,

The Susan Who Is the Best

Dread Pirate Davi said...

Egads, who would take her srsly?!

tonkelu said...

The same morons that take Faux News seriously, Dread Pirate.

Bijoux said...

Yikes people! I just can't get caught up in being so hateful to someone I don't know or care about!

Irish Gumbo said...

What Susan Who Is the Best said. (snort)