Tuesday, January 19, 2010

questions that absorb the space in my brain

1.  Why will my dog not pee in front of me?  Everyone else in the house gets this privilege.  But me?  Nope.  She WILL. NOT. PEE. if I am the one taking her outside.  Why?

2.  Why did the stupid State issue a driver's license to Eldest in June 2009 if their records show she did not turn 16 until September 2009?  And why would their records show her birthday is September when it's in May?  Now it's all jacked up, she's under threat of revokation of her license because of THEIR mess and I have to go stand in the dumbass line to fix their screw up.  Really?  Argh.

3.  Is it a bad sign when your baby is going to a see a movie with Boy and she spends the afternoon straightening her hair and singing loudly to all those sappy Taylor Swift songs?  And then is it even worse when that Boy's Facebook status later reads, "My arm smells yummy"?  Do you think Younger was wearing too much perfume?  And is it cute or nauseating that Younger tells me that Boy did put his arm around her during the movie, and that his arm fell asleep, and that she got butterflies in her stomache but that nothing else happened?  Is it still possible to get to sweet sixteen and never been kissed?  *sigh*

4.  Why does the dog not learn that kitty treats (a/k/a the crunchy tidbits left in the litter box) make her puke and that if she stops eating them, she will stop puking? My dog is not so samhrt, is she?


It's a house full of questions.

9 comments:

Bijoux said...

Make sure eldest doesn't try to board a plane anytime soon!

Dibs said...

Sorry your dog likes Kitten McNuggets, too. Mine won't learn, either.

When does Youngest turn 16?

Russ said...

1. My dog won't poo in the yard. Must take her on a walk. The boy, no such problem.

2. You wonder why I don't care for government.

3. Thankfully I have a few years to figure that out.

4. I think all dogs do that. The fresher the better.

Carolyn...Online said...

Oh my gosh the arm thing. It's actually really sweet. And I was so hoping to hate him.

justmakingourway said...

Our dog totally eats out of the litter box. The worst part is when he comes back into our bedroom smacking his lips. *shudder*

Arm thing = cute. Maybe he isn't terrible? (Don't hate me for saying that!)

Heather said...

Maybe the dog wants to keep your respect. I have no idea about the license. My boy goes to the movie with girls, sigh.

Dogs are gross, lovable, but gross.

Susan said...

And why does dog doo sometimes turn white?

terin said...

Younger on a date.

*sigh*

Cute, but...

*sigh*

Irish Gumbo said...

Consult the interwebs. I'm sure the answers are out there.