I keep it up and running in the background at work. I needs me a good puppy fix.
That is awesome! They are all in a big puppy sleep pile right now. Too damn cute.
Saw the puppy sleep pile too :)
Puppies! I'll share with girly girl.
I can smell their breath. Heaven.
Okay, that reads so gross. You know what I mean! Puppy breath!
So is that what you've been doing all day for the past two weeks? Miss you!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I keep it up and running in the background at work. I needs me a good puppy fix.
That is awesome! They are all in a big puppy sleep pile right now. Too damn cute.
Saw the puppy sleep pile too :)
Puppies! I'll share with girly girl.
I can smell their breath. Heaven.
Okay, that reads so gross. You know what I mean! Puppy breath!
So is that what you've been doing all day for the past two weeks? Miss you!
Post a Comment