*waving like Horshack in the back row of Mr. Kotter's*Oh! Oh, oh! I miiiiiissss you! Hope your hell gets better soon. And that you have lots of wine.xoxo
"Welcome back; your dreams were your ticket out..."
This post made me feel cheap and used which hasn't really happened since a summer fling before my junior year of high school. *waves*Lunch/drinks/dinner soon? Pleeeeaaaasssseeee?
Nice to see you still kicking!Hope all is improving with you. We keep doing the couple steps forward then 2 steps back here.
Hi! Me too.
Wait...come baaaacckkk!!!!
: waves back :Miss you sweets!
No fun. Come outside and play.
Hi! Obviously I have been M.I.A. for a while, too...:) I agree with Davi, you need to come out and play!
I was just looking for your email addy so I could tell you all about the vibrator play I just read.And then I had tea.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
*waving like Horshack in the back row of Mr. Kotter's*
Oh! Oh, oh! I miiiiiissss you!
Hope your hell gets better soon. And that you have lots of wine.
xoxo
"Welcome back; your dreams were your ticket out..."
This post made me feel cheap and used which hasn't really happened since a summer fling before my junior year of high school.
*waves*
Lunch/drinks/dinner soon? Pleeeeaaaasssseeee?
Nice to see you still kicking!
Hope all is improving with you.
We keep doing the couple steps forward then 2 steps back here.
Hi!
Me too.
Wait...come baaaacckkk!!!!
: waves back :
Miss you sweets!
No fun. Come outside and play.
Hi! Obviously I have been M.I.A. for a while, too...:) I agree with Davi, you need to come out and play!
I was just looking for your email addy so I could tell you all about the vibrator play I just read.
And then I had tea.
Post a Comment