Vicky Bell's kids must live in some kind of awesome house. Read this.
This piece is amazing and has me thinking about all this senseless tragedy. What is it? Seven kids? We've taken a peek at that kind of tragedy, but I am so grateful to have avoided what these families are living through.
I will have more, soon. There's a lot that's built up. A lot that is part of my silence here in this space; the space that wasn't built for silence. This is all closer to my house than I've previously discussed.

5 comments:
I'm glad she mentioned the bystanders. Bullies are few and far between; it's the people who stand by, watch, and do nothing that contribute the most.
That brought me to tears. As has everything I read about all these kids.
We're here, my dear laggin, to listen whenever you need us to.
xo
Thanks for sharing Vicky Bell's blog. From what I saw of the comments it's making the rounds and helping lots of people. I worried about my son when he was 12. I didn't want to scare him, but he needed to know that life will get better and we love him.
I hope you know the same -- life will get better (if it's tough now) and you are loved!
Speak. Even if only birds and flowers listen, speak.
But we'll listen :)
Oh wow I'm just loving your blog and can't believe I only now discovered it! Thank you for posting about my letter- so many have helped to share it and it's been such a wonderful surprise to me. I had about 2 followers of my blog prior to that letter, and assumed my readers (friend and family member) would appreciate it. Who knew it would spread around the world? Thanks to people like yourself. Have a wonderful day, and keep writing- you have a new fan.
Post a Comment