God, Laggin, I don't know what to say. I know you make decisions deliberately, and that this ultimately will be for the best, but I just hurt for what you and your girls must be going through.
Please know there is love and support flowing to you through the blogesphere.
And... because I once watched your mother have a nervous breakdown simply because your brother ate a salami sandwich on Good Friday..I must ask... how is your mother handling this?
I am so sorry you have to go through this and deal with the day to day of it, even if it is for the best. I know you will do what's best for you and the girls. Love you!
It's not an easy decision. It never is. But I know you have thought this through well. Have faith in that and know that you have support. You look at these comments and you can tell that, right? Have faith...
It's been a monumental couple of years, and I know you'll handle this with the great fortitude you've shown all along. That being said, my heart goes out to you because these life changes are never easy. Hugs to you!!!
I'm not exactly sure you are the "aww sweetie" kind of woman, but I hope you get the love, care and understanding of the sadness it is meant to convey.
that song is a great thing to hold you up. keep listening.
Last night I had a fitful feverish dream. (Real fever: kids and me been down with the flu for days...)
In my dream, you (and others) were shouting at me. But I couldn't hear a word. I was so unsettled by it, I decided to post (I know -- shocking) and the topic was something I wanted to reference you on.
'Cept I couldn't find you...
I know now why I couldn't. Grateful for feverish dreams and wishing I could hug you right now.
Thanks for directing me to the new blog. I am very sorry to hear this. But because it was YOUR decision, I'm sure in the end it will be for the best. And I'm speaking from experience. Glad to hear the girls are taking it well. Take care. *hugs*
Gracious, this with all else you have been dealing with. And as everyone else has said I too am very sorry to hear this. But with this being YOUR decision, I'm sure you have thought this through to the end.
16 comments:
God, Laggin, I don't know what to say. I know you make decisions deliberately, and that this ultimately will be for the best, but I just hurt for what you and your girls must be going through.
Please know there is love and support flowing to you through the blogesphere.
And... because I once watched your mother have a nervous breakdown simply because your brother ate a salami sandwich on Good Friday..I must ask... how is your mother handling this?
I am so sorry you have to go through this and deal with the day to day of it, even if it is for the best. I know you will do what's best for you and the girls. Love you!
There is lots of love and support for you right now and always.
Dibs, thanks for the chuckle and memory of Mrs. Laggin Sr. - she crossed my mind yesterday as well.
It's not an easy decision. It never is. But I know you have thought this through well. Have faith in that and know that you have support. You look at these comments and you can tell that, right?
Have faith...
For some weird reason, this ran across my mind a while back while reading here, but it's not something you want to ask.
So sorry you are going thru all of this during the holidays.
It's been a monumental couple of years, and I know you'll handle this with the great fortitude you've shown all along. That being said, my heart goes out to you because these life changes are never easy.
Hugs to you!!!
There are two ways to take off a band-aid: slow and painful, or quick and painful. Better to divorce now than next year.
aww sweetie . . .
I'm not exactly sure you are the "aww sweetie" kind of woman, but I hope you get the love, care and understanding of the sadness it is meant to convey.
that song is a great thing to hold you up. keep listening.
and i'm here to help in whatever way i can.
You've got a good song and good friends who are ready, willing and able to be there to support you and the girls.
How IS your mom taking this? I'm not so worried about her as I am about how her reaction is affecting you and the girls.
Last night I had a fitful feverish dream. (Real fever: kids and me been down with the flu for days...)
In my dream, you (and others) were shouting at me. But I couldn't hear a word. I was so unsettled by it, I decided to post (I know -- shocking) and the topic was something I wanted to reference you on.
'Cept I couldn't find you...
I know now why I couldn't.
Grateful for feverish dreams and wishing I could hug you right now.
Be in touch. I will with you.
That's just craptastic. Know that I'm in line with all your other readers/commenters to offer support and internet hugs. Email me anytime...
Through finagling I have found this. So sorry you are going through this. Although it is your decision, I'm sure it doesn't make it easy.
Love and good thoughts to you and the girls.
Always here for you.
Here you are, among so many old friends! Nice to see everyone gathering around.
I know several people who came out of divorce and found themselves in a much, much better place. May you and your girls be those people.
Thanks for directing me to the new blog. I am very sorry to hear this. But because it was YOUR decision, I'm sure in the end it will be for the best. And I'm speaking from experience. Glad to hear the girls are taking it well. Take care. *hugs*
If anybody has the b*lls to get through this you do!
I have always admired your fortitude (although sometimes it scared me).
And, don't forget, you have been through a couple of mini-divorces in the past.
Gracious, this with all else you have been dealing with. And as everyone else has said I too am very sorry to hear this. But with this being YOUR decision, I'm sure you have thought this through to the end.
Thinking of you often.
Post a Comment