Friday, April 29, 2011

royal-ish

I will admit it...I love a wedding and I was such a fan of Princess Diana...this day was one of those not to be missed for me.  The girls and I got up at 3 in the morning and we watched.  We invited a couple of other friends over, it spiraled and I ended up with 13 people at my townhouse!  We had fun.  And champagne.  And what more can you really want than a girls' event, champagne and lots of yummy treats.  (I DO love cucumber finger sandwiches.  And scones.  And lemon curd!)

So here are a few pictures of our party.  That's a Princess Punch cocktail...champagne, pomegranate liqueur and raspberry vodka.




And ... because I thought it would make you giggle...a few pictures of me with my Princess Di cut back in the day!  And I mostly had to pick that pep club picture because LOOK at how I am mouthing off at my mother as she is taking that picture.  *sigh*  What a little snot I was.

2 comments:

Bijoux said...

I would have enjoyed the food and drink, but no interest in the wedding! Fun pics of you!

Irish Gumbo said...

I like lemon curd.

And those pictures (grin)...you aiiight.