Younger and I just took a brief trip to Today, we went to the graduation party for one of my cousin's sons. My mom gets big points for keeping silent her laments about the fact Eldest is not graduating this spring...although Dad says she raises it with him all the time. *sigh* I really wish she could just relax.
When we got back from dinner on Friday evening, the family had taken up a spot on the wall.
So, in two short days, I spent about 10 hours driving. While Younger and I spent about three quality hours of the trip singing ...loudly...not to mention badly, my mind was also spinning with words. I got pretty thinky. We shall see if i can get any of them polished up to the point of shareable. In the meantime, given my propensity for falling asleep while driving, I'll just share some of the sublimely ridiculous with you:
As I drive my brain
writes haiku so that we are
Not a roadside cross
2 comments:
What a fantastic photo of you and your cousin!!!
We are not fans of mourning doves. They tend to sit in the feeders and just eat all day and then poop all over the food they are sitting on.
I guess you shouldn't read my earlier blog post about the dog bumping off baby birds....
Post a Comment