Monday, June 6, 2011

dear universe

Dear Universe,

I have a couple of things I'd like to discuss.

1. I really did not need to find a paint brush attached to my kitchen counter.

2. Bunnies = holy.mess. Could you reconsider their creation? Maybe wind back the clock and uninvent them? We wouldn't know any better and then? Well, then, I would not have to deal with the bunny mess at my house.

3. Bunny litter and the vacuum are not friends. If I can't have #2, can you at least fix this issue?

Yeah. Summer is here.

5 comments:

Russ said...

I have a simple solution, Hasen Peffer! Mmmm, bunny.

Bijoux said...

Russ, that is just disturbing.

Irish Gumbo said...

'Bunny Litter' is a great name for an all-female hardcore punk band. I bet their live shows would be awesome!

Pearl said...

LOL @ Irish Gumbo!!

Pearl

Dread Pirate Davi said...

Rabbit is a tasty treat. But not once you've bonded with them. Better not to get attached before the feast.