Thursday, February 14, 2008

runway recap (reposted here)

This is the review show, so there’s no real fashion for me to review. Instead it’s just a lot of biotching! Which is perhaps the best part of the show anyhow. So I’ve just decided to give you my favorite quotes of the evening. Here you go:

Kevin: I’m rying so hard not to be gay!
Tim’s response: If being on PR doesn’t turn you gay, nothing will!

Alyssa: I’m coming to your planet . . . but with gifts.
A comment about Alyssa: She’s like Mork from Mork and Mindy.

The montage of Chris’s hyena cackle was hilarious! (Younger teen and I had to mock it.)

They showed the behind the scenes stuff of the runway during the WWE challenge. Michael Kors LOST it. He got absolutely hysterical. Someone said, “He was like a kid in church.” It was one of those contagious laughs. Pretty soon everyone . . . judges, Heidi, the designers . . . we’re all crying they were laughing so hard.

THEN, they all made up their own diva names:

  • Christian>>“Ferocia Coutura” whose signature move is to spray hairspray in your eyes!
  • Jillian>>“Tuffie” whose signature move is to kick a mannequin
  • Chris>>“Wonder woman” whose signature move is to smoother them with their giant breasts
  • Rami>>“Ramilicious” whose signature move is to do something with draped fabric (I tuned him out)
  • Sweet P>>“Spread Eagle” . . . err . . . I’ll leave that alone.
  • Ricky>>“The Mexican Jumping Bean” whose signature move is to twirl and kick
  • Tim>>“Polysylabbicus” . . . do you have the same blank stare as Chris?
  • Nina>>“Nina Garzilla

OMG, here goes Rami talking about his passion again. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Christian was the fan favorite! He wins $10,000! “Cocktails for everyone!” After a montage of him saying “fierce,” he promises he’s not saying it again for the rest of the show. Anybody believe him? Let’s count!

Next week is the finale!!! I can't wait! Toodles Blogosphere!

1 comment:

Irish Gumbo said...

Was Christian the guy from Annapolis?