
Yeah!!! We leave for spring break in just a few days. I'm looking forward to getting away . . . big time. Not loving my job. Not loving nagging my children. Not loving trying to keep my house clean. Not loving my cat. In short, I'm ready to get outta' here for awhile!
You know, I kind of like my kids. I just don't like having to ride their butts all the time. Why can't they just do what they're supposed to do and then we could all get along?!? Is that too much to ask? I suppose so.
Today you get a ski house!
3 comments:
I want to come. *pouts* I will even deal with your kids. :D
Actually I could use you right now to get Romeo and Juliet out of my basement. How many times can I think of useless excuses to walk down to the basement? GAH!!! Save me from being the mother of a teen!!!!
The Wisdom Of Rodney King is timeless.
Post a Comment