Wednesday, April 9, 2008

4 things

Tagged . . .

4 Jobs:

  • Attorney
  • Law clerk
  • donut shop clerk
  • newspaper carrier

4 Favourite Movies:

  • Breakfast at Tiffany's
  • Dirty Dancing
  • Valley Girl (considering who "tagged" me)
  • City of Angels

4 Places I've Been:

  • Bahamas
  • New York City
  • Mexico
  • Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

4 Places I've Lived:

  • Lincoln, Nebraska
  • San Diego, California
  • Overland Park, Kansas
  • Another town in Kansas

4 Favourite TV Shows:

  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • Project Runway
  • Top Chef
  • Ugly Betty

4 Favourite Radio Shows:

  • My Ipod?

4 Favourite Foods:

  • Mexican anything
  • Ice Cream
  • Yummy coffee drinks
  • Steak

4 Places I'd Rather Be:

  • Home
  • Skiing
  • Someplace warm and sunny
  • Having a girls' day of shopping, eating and drinking!

2 comments:

Seriously said...

Yippeeee! I love it when people play along. :D

<3 <3 <3

Irish Gumbo said...

Another very interesting list :)