Swim meet number two tonight. And number three is tomorrow! Be still my beating heart. Jane Austen is loaded and ready on the Ipod! Thanks for Tonks for that brilliant idea. Sitting for three hours while we competes for six minutes is not my idea of a good time. She's actually going to swim a 100-fly in the IM relay. Wow. This surprises me. Does it mean I'll have to cringe? Hopefully not. But the butterfly is HARD. She's also doing a 50-free and two other events but she wasn't sure which ones. (WTF?)
Baby girl is home and it was really good to see her. Last night, she just wanted me to sit on the couch with her and snuggle, while watching TV. Who am I to complain when I get a snuggle from my kid? Sadly, it's a pretty rare phenomena these days. Even if I DID have to watch Hell's Kitchen.
TW, that Gordon Ramsey guy, I think he is possessed. But that's probably why it's called HELL's Kitchen, right? How's this for a boring blog?
1 comment:
Gordon Ramsey is a schmuck.
Post a Comment