Real quick. I had some proud moments and some cringement yesterday. She took 12 seconds off her time in the 50 free. However, she DQ'd (disqualified) her two relay teams. For one she let her ankles separate during the butterfly (picture above); in the other, she jumped her relay dive. On that one I think she was justified as her teammate was in her dive lane, but whatever.
Another meet this afternoon. Sigh. Oh, and I forgot my ipod headphones. That sucked, let me tell you.
To add to the potential list of cringement this week, on Saturday afternoon she is competing in the district Solo and Ensemble Festival with a flute solo. Arrgh. She's really good but she freaks out and is so damn mean to me in advance of any solo performance. They always beat on the ones they love, right? Yet the good part of this competition is that it means I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO A SOCCER GAME this weekend. Hallelujah!
1 comment:
Hey, don't hate on the soccer! ;)
Post a Comment