
I learned today that a good friend of mine--who had a miraculous recovery from an inoperable brain tumor--is sick again. This time the tumor is operable; he spent 7 hours on the operating table yesterday. This is the positive part. The bad part is that it is back. It went to a new part of his brain. And it grew while he was undergoing chemo.
I'm being positive for him and his adorable family. But I am secretly devastated and getting teary as I type this. Tommorow is his 50th birthday. Happy eff'n birthday, eh?
Another sad house.
I'm being positive for him and his adorable family. But I am secretly devastated and getting teary as I type this. Tommorow is his 50th birthday. Happy eff'n birthday, eh?
Another sad house.
2 comments:
Major hugs coming to you.
Sad, yep. I'm wishing it ultimately had turned out better. Hugs for you.
Post a Comment