Thursday, April 24, 2008

update

  • Luckily (ha), Eldest was diagnosed with strep throat this week. This means she's not in the pool until next Monday. Which, in turn, means I don't have to worry about the heart thing this week. The EKG is Friday afternoon. That's when I'll learn everything is ok (right?), and then I can breath again.
  • Oh, and a funny aside?! Eldest is on amoxycillian (sp?), which is a form of penicillin, I guess. It turns out that Boyfrondo is deathly allergic to penicillin. He has been warned against even kissing someone who is taking it. Ha. Now THAT's pretty funny. (Although, seriously? Has anyone every heard of this?)
  • Otherwise, I'm really busy and hope to have important things to say soon. It's a boring house kind of day.

2 comments:

Seriously said...

I have heard of that with people that are very allergic to peanuts, so it doesn't surprise me. She should feel too sick for any kissing anyway (oh EWWWWWW!)

Happy non-swim meet night :D

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of an Amoxicillin allergy that severe but I'm sure it's possible. Boyfriend's mother must be pleased.

SG has life threatening allergies to peanuts et al (more or less) and if JP has peanut butter at school he has to wash his hands, brush his teeth and, if he's messy, change his clothes.

Good deal about swim practice- can't wait to hear how she does tomorrow.