Ah yes, I remember many an office visit where a student had scheduled an appointment to talk about their grade. I remember calculating beforehand, seeing that it was a D, dreading the meeting, and having them practically hug me when they found out they were passing. Huh? Oh, now I get it. Just like the professional exam I took last fall for the 4th time. Got a 5, the minimum you can get and still get credit. Surprised myself by being just fine with that. Monkey off my back. Hurray for Eldest!
2 comments:
Sometimes good enough is good enough. Cheers my dear!
Ah yes, I remember many an office visit where a student had scheduled an appointment to talk about their grade. I remember calculating beforehand, seeing that it was a D, dreading the meeting, and having them practically hug me when they found out they were passing. Huh? Oh, now I get it. Just like the professional exam I took last fall for the 4th time. Got a 5, the minimum you can get and still get credit. Surprised myself by being just fine with that. Monkey off my back. Hurray for Eldest!
Post a Comment