Wednesday, June 4, 2008

in which i tease you

Here are the plans for my next few blogs (in no particular order--I'll write them in whatever order I darn well please):
  1. Aspie PDA a/k/a why my daughter doesn't understand what makes her look like a . . . well, you know . . . slut

  2. Did you know that Tonks was a cheerful, pleasant child? *snort (If I actually write this blog, she might hurt me.)

  3. Driving lessons . . . and other things that will make you consider drinking whiskey--STRAIGHT--before noon on a Sunday

  4. Where I make use of 10 unique, insulting words by applying them to people I know in real life. Will you be a target?

Hmm. Is that enough teasing?

Because I am a tease, you get the red light district in Amsterdam. I'm not actually going to search for a bordello because I don't want to set off my net-nanny by searching for a house of ill repute!

8 comments:

Seriously said...

Hmmm... can't wait to read. What word do I get?

tonkelu said...

Bite me (she said with love). ;)

Leslie said...

Tonks, is that a threat or a promise?

Seriously said...

lalalala - *puts fingers in ears and closes eyes*

Leslie said...

Goodness Rowan. Assumptions, assumptions.

Seriously said...

What???? I just like walking around this way. :D

tonkelu said...

Whatever you ices your cake, deary doo. ;)

Seriously said...

Mmmmmm cake....