I just learned that my sister-in-law filed for divorce from my brother. This is no surprise. But I'm a little sad. I'm not upset for the adults. It's best for them. I'm sad for the little people because they'll never remember their parents in love.

P.S. If you know me in real life, Mom and Dad don't know yet. I probably shouldn't have posted this. Stupid. Bro will tell them Sunday evening, I think. Dad's out of town until then.
6 comments:
Perhaps they will find new partners that will make them happy and kiddos can then see adults in love, instead of fighting parents...
I gotta look for the silver-ling somewhere.
I know. And I hope them both happy some day.
I just wish everyone could grow up seeing that they were created from love. It's an unrealistic wish, but it's still what I wish. Actually, I wish everyone WERE created from love and then could grow up with it.
Gotta to take off my rose colored glasses and practice law now.
you exist in real life?
in all seriousness, i am sorry to hear the news. I promise not to tell your mom.
Oooooo - pretty change to the look. :)
Wow. I'm not surprised but I agree with you, it's terribly sad. I hope they (and by 'they' I mean 'she') can be adults about this and do what's best for the kids.
I kind of want to introduce your brother to Mr. Tonks' cousin. Once his rebound days are over...
This is always awful news, and I'm sorry to hear it.
I hope they will be respectful of each other, to set a good example for the kids, and I second the thought that they can each find someone else who is a better fit, and the kids will then just have twice the role models.
Post a Comment