This manna is risky. Yet . . . I must. The magnetic draw of blogging this is too great for me to resist. I am weak.
I have an acquaintance who had a baby this week. The baby's name is listed below; first, middle then last. I am putting dots and dashes in here so they can't find it if they Google search his name:
G.U.I.N.N.E.S.S
K-I-N-G
G.E.O.R.G.E
I am mean.
I am going to blogger hell.
I bet BJH will be there too.
By the by, this is King George's house:

9 comments:
I am told he's a good-looking kid.
(and, yes, you might go to hell for this)
Note the irony: my blog name is also taken from a beer. Albeit, not one with the cache as a premium import from Ireland, but a beer nonetheless.
Everyone is going with beer names these days.
We have always joked that we should have named our kids Napa and Sonoma . . . whiners that they are.
the whiners comment is funny...
I don't so much have a problem with the Guinness part, although I think it is a very awkward name to use. But -King George??? Poor kid. I hope that never gets out at school.
Yeah and Guinness George is an odd combination.
That's just...mean.
Oh, and by the way, this is King George's house.
I had a friend that named their kid R.a.n.s.o.m. D.u.k.e. Still don't get that one.
LOL... I can't even fathom how you come up with Rans0m, and that it is okay.
Ok, I've seen King George Bars, restaurants, hotels...and then there is the Guiness. SO I'm thinking there is a story behind this one. Just sayin
At least it wasn't Busch King George...
Post a Comment