Thursday, August 14, 2008

*sigh*

I swear I jinx this stuff.

So the "final" break-up with Eldest and Boyfrondo just occurred. Her friends are circling their wagons and taking care of her like only teen-age girlfriends can do.

At least I HOPE it's the final break-up. I can't take much more of this.

Any why did it happen? I had to work late and told her he couldn't come over tonight. She got pissed at me, resulting in her being pissy to him, resulting in the straw that broke the camel's back.

Take that, Mom.

(Yeah. Not really having any guilt over this. She should have controlled her darn temper. But isn't it amazing how they can lay it on us?)

*sigh*

Edited--Knowing this was coming I started creating a playlist for her that's empowering/he's a dick/break-up angst/you can do better/you'll heal in time-ish. Any suggestions? Music heals.

2 comments:

tonkelu said...

Don't blame yourself. After reading the messages between Boyfrondo and the Skank Muffin*, I truly believe he was looking for an excuse to dump her.

*Note to the Blogosphere: This would NOT be Eldest.

SONGS:
1. Song for the Dumped, Ben Folds Five Whatever and Ever Amen (good angry vibe, she can scream the phrase "Fuck you too!" a lot)
2. Least Complicated, Indigo Girls 1200 Curfews
3. Nights on Broadway, Bee Gees Greatest Hits
4. Black Dog, Led Zeppelin IV
5. Put Your Records On, Corrine Bailey Rae (album same)
6. Foux de Fafa, Flight of the Concords (because it's hillarious)
7. Suddenly I See, KT Tunstall
8. Circle, Sara McLachlan Fumbling Toward Ectasy
9. Brick House, The Commodores
10. Stuck in the Middle With You, Steelers Wheel Reservoir Dog soundtrack

Seriously said...

It cannot be YOUR fault they broke up. But nice try by her. Always got shift the blame from ourselves.

So we're going for getting past something, and becoming strong again, huh?

1. Learn to Fly - Foo Fighters
2. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
3. Beautiful - Christina Aguilara
4. Let Me Go - 3 Doors Down
5. Better Days - Goo Goo Dolls
6. The Pretender - Foo Fighters
7. Everybody Hurts - REM

Last one makes me cry, so it may not be a good one.