Monday, August 25, 2008

whadda wonderful way to spend the day

I am going to a high school JV golf tournament this afternoon.

It will be the second nine-holes she's played in her life. The first was Saturday.

Jealous?

5 comments:

Carolyn...Online said...

Yes but she bought her own shirt!

tonkelu said...

Is that a trick question?

Seriously said...

I... uh... hunh.

ummm... not so much.

Vodka Mom said...

how about I go to YOUR golf, and you go to MY field hockey? (Psssssst. I bring a sippy cup...)

Leslie said...

38 on a 30 par in two lady scramble. Not too shabby. And I couldn't complain about the weather . . . just my daughter. I was the only parent there, so I was banned! Yeah! I went and worked in a nearby park until I had to pick her up at 5:30. Sometimes being shunned is a lovely surprise.

Vodka Mom--Field hockey? You POOR woman.