Yes, it's a quote. Verbatim.
He sheepishly crept back to the garage. A total admission of guilt.
That's why I call him Car-man.
P.S. And he just walked into the kitchen returning from an errand to the grocery store. While there he bought a new strainer, "to strain sand." WTH? He was going to use my strainer to STRAIN SAND??? Who does that?
It's a carhouse. And if I showed him that picture (actually he may see it here, hi hun!) then he would totally want to build it. And I'd have to leave him. Because Laggin just doesn't gracefully do white trash.
8 comments:
at least the strainer is not for his head as a beacon for alien life form. You know? Small favors.
I have a car man too. I got a new manifold cover for my birthday.
*sigh*
Once my kitchen stuff leaves the house, it doesn't come back in. I have just about one of everything in the backyard or garage. Ask me why I have 20 tupperware lids but on 5 containers.
Clarification - I ask that it not be taken out, because surely he has something that is designed for whatever purpose it is. Unfortunately, finding things is not his forte. But once it has left, I don't allow it back.
I am guilty of taking kitchen items into the garage...funnel, measuring spoons, measuring cup...I don't understand why it's such a big deal.
ok, I do understand the importance of not putting lawn chemicals on the silverware, and gasoline or oil, I get that too. Come to think of it, those are about the only things I have used kitchen tools for.
unlike Laggin, I try to embrace my inner WT!
Ok, Falstaff, I'll bite. WT?
Oh, wait, white trash. Gotcha.
Yeah. Not so much. If you truly embraced WT, wifey would kick your ass. So you just pretend to be WT with your fireworks and turkey fryer. It doesn't really work.
Menu for wife's retirement bash:
2 fried turkeys
10 lbs fried baked potatos (quartered)
4 fried onions, cut into rings
1 jar fried pickles
1 box fried Twinkies
1 bag fried Oreos
6 fried Snickers
2 slabs smoked ribs (not fried)
some other crap that I had nothing to do with, veggies, dips, etc.
it's more than just a turkey fryer - it's a way of life! (everything was really delicious, by the way - there were no leftovers!)
all while out in the driveway. Wait! there's more! the driveway, what else has gone on there??? hmmm... oh yes, isn't that where my wife gave my children a shower? why yes it is, a shower, in the driveway, with the garden hose, and soap! The kids thought it was great, my neighbors were mortified (except for their 7 year old daughter, she wanted to join in...we would have...her mom put the stop to that in a hurry!), they truly didn't know what to make of it.
Try as I might, I cannot, repeat CANNOT top her in the white trash department.
You do know that the sand rinses out, right? Good as new!
Just don't go asking after your melon baller.
Post a Comment