Yeah, sure we're all interested in domestic policy right now...because runs on banks are pretty much a sign of the Apocalypse...but if Palin wants to be able to be the proverbial heart-beat-away, she really just has to be ready to handle foreign policy questions in a debate. Seriously.
It's just my opinion but Fox is a joke of a network.
9 comments:
*brain esplodes*
Ok. I put what ws left of my skull back together. Some of the little pieces I couldn't find though. Bummer.
It's like, Fisher-Price - My First News Channel. I seriously want to be frozen in Carbonite until November.
Oh, poor ciii. Don't worry. Palin is doing just fine without little pieces of her brain. I mean, look where it got her!!!
Ugh. Hate Fox News.
LMAO about ciii's comment and your response though!!
Hey, at least Palin hasn't had to "borrow" speeches from others...
There's a reason they call it Faux News.
The lot of them are evil fucktards.
tonkelu, keep it civil please. Laggin does have a small conservative following. Just because they don't toe the liberal talking points doesn't make them bad. I don't watch Fox News (or MSNBC, CNN, et al.), but rather various sources on the internet who are upfront about their bias (everyone has one and you have more credibility if you are upfront about it).
Tonks is my RL friend so she gets foul mouth privileges. Oh, and she'll totally tell you her up-front bias!!! All, and their opinions are welcome here.
Fair enough, my apologies.
Things can get heated quickly with politics and language can amp it up quickly.
OMG, I totally agree with Fox News. I think they're right. They debate is going to be so totally like biased towards all those silly crazy policy questions. Like about foreign policy and economic policy and domestic policy. It's so unfair. And sexist. They should ask a few questions about skinning a moose. Or juggling the hockey carpool and being a hot mamma. I'd like to see Joe Biden deal with that one.
I mean when did they decide that the Mrs. Alaska contest had to be all about like knowing stuff? Oh wait, she's not running for Mrs. Alaska? Oh. Nevermind.
Post a Comment