Thursday, September 18, 2008

...finally...

I have had the most unproductive day ever. Ugh.

But I have enjoyed reading all those blogs! Thanks peoples. You keep me chuckling.

Now I can leave this place guilt free because it's finally after 5 and head to the "Welcome New Associates Cocktail Party"! Yipee.

8 comments:

MsPicketToYou said...

now that I have officially caught up with the laggin (it's been a helluva week) I off to my own cocktail party. which means I am putting the kids to bed and getting a cocktail.

Zip n Tizzy said...

And tomorrow's Friday! Hope that helps.
I've left something for you at Zip n Tizzy awards...

Zip n Tizzy said...

It's under "Love is in the air"

Seriously said...

Ugh for you. I have "socializing", I suck at small talk. I hope it was over quickly and you were able to get home and relax.

TGIF - I can make it through one more day...

Seriously said...

should be, "I HATE socializing."

Leslie said...

Um, Rowan...do you remember me, girl? I LOVE socializing, and cocktails.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seriously said...

If I could have cocktails, I might enjoy socializing too.

I hope you have a lovely time then. :p