Y: I forgot to have you sign my grade sheet thingy so I have to call you.
Mom: Aren't you supposed to read some script thing to me?
Y: I'm not sure which one to read.
Mom: Ok. Just say, "I am a loser" and I'll forgive you.
Y: No way, Mom.
Mom: Come on. Just say it.
Y: Moooooom. I'll say it later, at home, okay?
Mom: M'kay. Have a good day!
Because if you do this? You will feel totally better about having wanted to annihilate Younger's older sister earlier today. (Oh. I only advise doing this with a teenager who has a good sense of humor. T'would not have worked with Eldest.)
4 comments:
You're not mean. You're funny.
That's kick ass on so many diferent levels. The main level being that your Youngest has the great sense 'o Humor to go with it.
Why couldn't you have been my mommy??
I kid. My mother's revenge will manifest itself through my children someday. I've known this since I was a teenager, it is inevitable. Remember this when your children are driving you up the wall, it will bring you happy thoughts.
Don't you wish you could have seen her face as you were saying it? Still trying to be all cool in front of all her peeps. Ha!
Post a Comment