In response to your comment, I was always lazy when staying at his place, so I don't wanna play the hypocrite. And he leaves in two weeks for a year. Not enough time to train him and mold him as I see fit. =P Maybe when he gets back...
*with a forlorn look, places horsewhip back on mantel*
Ooooo-Aaaaahhh. Like it a lot! Definitely fall-y. It took me forever to decide on the color scheme for my blog. My house is a disaster area, but I will spend two hours deciding about what is the perfect background blue.
4 comments:
Nice colors. =)
In response to your comment, I was always lazy when staying at his place, so I don't wanna play the hypocrite. And he leaves in two weeks for a year. Not enough time to train him and mold him as I see fit. =P Maybe when he gets back...
*with a forlorn look, places horsewhip back on mantel*
Ooooooo. Seasonaly Festive. It's all Bourbony up in Here. Mmmmmm, Oaky.
Ooooo-Aaaaahhh.
Like it a lot! Definitely fall-y. It took me forever to decide on the color scheme for my blog. My house is a disaster area, but I will spend two hours deciding about what is the perfect background blue.
copy-cat -- totally joking!!! it looks loverly :D
Post a Comment